Year 6 Students - One hour five times a week.
- To read for thirty minutes every day.
- To work through SATs book provided by school – fifteen minutes a day.
- To complete a word of the week sheet for one of the Year 5-6 words not already covered (Students have sheets in their SATs books. PDF of the sheet will be on SMHW or you can make your own.
- To spend thirty minutes on PiXL Vocabulary App twice a week – school ID BH6393.
- To create a reading journal page for a chapter read from your novel or based on a non-fiction article you have read.
- To revise knowledge for fifteen minutes a day using https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zv48q6f
- Freewriting for twenty minutes.
Year 6: To read 'Alice In Wonderland' and/or 'Oliver Twist' https://www.gutenberg.org/files/730/730-h/730-h.htm