Yr6 Think Tank Visit
Year 6 when to the Think Tank on Tuesday 25th of June. We had a fantastic day looking at robots, the human body, large scale outdoor experiments and much more!
Pupils enjoyed day so much they left some fantastic feedback from the day
- What have you learnt that is new?
- "That science is not just to do with bodies and electrical things."
- "I have learnt that the digestive system isn't just a tube. There is actually a whole long system and its a super long process. "
- Describe one thing that you found interesting
- "I found the mechanics sections cool. I liked watching the machine that demonstrated how they make cars."
- "I found that GPS and environmental things were very interesting."
- Is there anything that you will consider doing in the future? E.g. look into for a career/to study/for a hobby/general interest.
- "I would like to study and look up more about animals, nature and digestion in our bodies. I found it very interesting how the body works and heals itself."
- "I would search deeper into engineering at car design because I think it's really interesting."
- "I would like to maybe consider doing engineering in the future. This is because I enjoyed looking at the robots making a car and I enjoyed looking at the old cars and motor vehicles from the past."
- Did you see anything that links to what we do in science? If yes, what was it?
- "Yes, I saw a game where you had to link different wires together to build a circuit so the bulbs would turn on."
- "We have done animal classification and evolution in science."
- "Yes, In science lessons we looked at how the muscles work in our bodies."